Organization: Degy Booking International, Inc.
Contact/Supervisor’s Name: Ari Nisman
Secondary Contact Name: Tiara Forte
Phone: 732-818-9600 / Fax: 732-818-9611 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Degy Booking International, Inc. comprises several music and entertainment related divisions under Degy Booking International, its worldwide booking agency responsible for over 2,000 events annually. The company operates primarily in the college, military, festival, PAC, sports and corporate markets. In addition to exclusively representing nearly 50 acts & dance events, the company is one of the largest talent buying agencies for national music artists, comedians, speakers and celebrities.
Posted Job Positions Now Available:
Two (2) Agent Assistant Positions
The Agent Assistant position will directly report to an experienced, senior booking agent in the Degy office. Learning on the job, the Agent Assistant will spend nearly a year training as an assistant while be groomed to assume a full-time agent role. The goal is for this individual to learn the complete job of a booking agent and then transitioning into the role at a to be determined date.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Handling heavy telephone calls (inbound and outbound), emails, and other forms of communication to potential buyers, current clients, agencies, managers, and the like;
- Assisting and supporting all working needs of the Booking Agent including the preparation of offer sheets, proposals, research, lead-generation, and more;
- Creating outgoing requisitions and RFPs along with pitching clients;
- Inputting data consistently into the database system and researching new data and leads for the agent (this may involve extensive online work and research);
- Traveling to events, conferences/conventions, or meetings;
- General office related duties.
Candidates should be aggressive, confident, sales-oriented individual with good communication skills. Must have good phone skills, strong organizational skills, and a willingness to participate right from the start. Should be comfortable with the internet, social media, and other online platforms. Must know how to navigate work, excel, powerpoint, outlook, and other similar platforms. Familiarity with Office 365, Filemaker, and other related programs is desired. Individuals should be able to work in a business environment, but with a comfortable, laid back demeanor.
$35,000.00 Base Yearly Salary with bonus opportunities.
Two (2) year qualifying into the company’s pension program.
Expenses covered (office, travel).
January 1, 2018
All Degy employees (including agents and support teams) work independently and remotely from their home market and are prepared to travel at all times. Hired individuals will have the flexibility to work from a home office, but will be required to travel as needed by the company.